Non-Yale or Guest Login
Information for people who have been added to a Classes*v2 site with a non-Yale login.
- Go to http://classesv2.yale.edu and click Guest Login at the top right of the screen.
- Your User ID is your email address, which is case sensitive.
- You should have received a password when you were added to a site (via email). Copy and paste it into the Password field. Be sure that you do not copy extraneous spaces at the beginning or end of the password.
What to do if you did not receive a password or have forgotten it
- If you did not receive a password or have lost it click forgot your password above the Login button.
- Enter your email address in the space provided and click Send Password. A new password will be emailed to you.
- Copy and paste the new password into the Password field. Be sure that you do not copy extraneous spaces at the beginning or end of the password.
- Return to http://classesv2.yale.edu and click Guest Login.
- After you log in with the new password, change it to something easier to remember.
How to change your password
- Under "My Workspace" click Account and then click Modify Details at the bottom of the screen.
- Change the password. You can also enter your first and last name. Be sure to click Update Details after you're finished.
How to change your name or email address
In My*Workspace, click Account on the left column. You can edit your name and email address here.