How do I view wiki page info?
Go to Wiki.
Select the Wiki tool from the Tool Menu of your site.
View page information.
The following information will be displayed for this page:
- Lists all pages the page links to
- Lists all pages that link to this page
- Gives the page owner (usually the person who created it)
- Gives the global page name, to allow linking to it from outside the Wiki
- Gives the page permission details (the site you need to be a member of to see it)
- Gives details of when the page was last edited
The Info screen also allows you to open the following versions of the page:
- Printer friendly version
- Un-editable HTML version
- An open document format (.odf) version (which can be opened in Open Office, for example)
- An RSS feed of recent changes