How do I create and run a report?
Go to Statistics.
Select the Statistics tool from the Tool Menu of your site.
Title your report.
If you plan to save your report, you will need to title it. Click on the Show link next Report to expand and display the title and description area.
Select Resources to report on file/folder activity. This selection can be filtered by:
- Action: New (file uploaded/folder created), Read (file opened for reading), Revise (file details or contents changed) or Delete (file/folder deleted).
- Resources: Restricts report to selected files/folders or to files under selected folders.
This option allows to configure the users to report.
- All: All site users.
- Role: Users with the a user-specified role.
- Group: Users with the a user-specified group.
- Custom: Users selected from the presented list. Multiple users can be selected pressing the CTRL (for disjoint selection) or ALT (for range selection) keys while clicking with the mouse.
- None: To report users that doesn't match all the specified report conditions (e.g., selecting "Visits" + "All" date + "None" will report users that never visited the site).
This option allows to configure how the report will be presented. Totals by: Defines how to group report data (eg, selecting "User" + "Date" will present a report grouped by user and date). Multiple fields can be selected pressing the CTRL (for disjoint selection) or ALT (for range selection) keys while clicking with the mouse.
- Number of results: Allows to limit the number of report results.
- Presentation: Defines how the report will be presented (table and/or chart).
- Chart type: Defines the type of chart to be presented (bar, pie or timeseries (line or bar)).
- Chart data source/Chart series source: Defines the main source of chart data. Only fields selected on Totals by will be selectable.
- Grouped by: (Bar chart only) Defines the grouping field for chart data. Only fields selected on Totals by will be selectable.